Elevate your artistry and captivate your clients with the New Wave of beauty. We’re detailing the steps and expert techniques to get a bold, vibrant blue-violet hair colour this season using Aloxxi’s New Wave Collection to create stunning results that will showcase your skill and leave a lasting impression.
New Wave: The Trend
Blue-Violet hair colour shades will continue to trend this season for their ability to be a source of self-expression and individuality.
In addition to being bold, these shades havecalming qualities that also embody creativity, offering a touch of luxury to any personal style. As the season unfolds, a celebration of individuality will take center stage, making blue-violet hair the ultimate canvas for expression.
Aloxxi is providing an extensive collection of products to embrace the trend, make a statement, and let your client’s hair be a vibrant expression of individuality.
New Wave Hues: The Technique
Cheyann, the model used in this tutorial, has a natural level 7 with fine to average hair texture. To create the look we used the following formulas:
- Formula A: Ultra LIGHTENER + 20 Vol
- Formula B: ULTRA HOT® Semi-Permanent Fashion Colour 40g Blue + 6g Black
- Formula C: ANDIAMO® Express Permanent Colour 2N with 10 Vol
- Step 1: Apply COLOURPRIME® Pre-Color Treatment
- Step 2: Prelighten triangle sections using Formula A — lifting until level 9 (pale yellow) is achieved. Rinse and remove with COLOURLOCK® Post-Color Finisher.
- Step 3: Apply Formula B to triangle sections, isolating this application with foils.
- Step 4: Apply Formula C to base, and mid lengths to ends, develop for 10 minutes. Rinse and remove the base gently and then remove the foiled sections with cool water.
- Step 5: Rinse the colour thoroughly and apply COLOURLOCK® Post-Color Finisher and then style as desired.
With Aloxxi New Wave Collection, professional hair stylists can master the art of creating stunning blue-violet hair colours. Elevating their craft, and unleashing creativity, to bring vibrant hues to life. The New Wave begins with Aloxxi—where expertise meets innovation in the world of professional hair color.