Hair colour is one of the top ways to transform any look. Whether your client opts for a subtle swipe of colour or a global application, colour can enhance natural tones or embrace bold new colours. As hair colour develops, new technologies allow stylists to push their creations further while also looking after the integrity of their client’s hair. Case in point: new Aloxxi LUMINEXX™ Gel Cream Colour. With the latest innovation and skincare-grade ingredients, your Aloxxi hair colour options just got a major upgrade. Read on to learn more about this new colour line.
New Aloxxi LUMINEXX™ Gel Cream Colour
This new colour range from Aloxxi is a gel-cream permanent colour line, that brings together the latest in smart technology and global creativity. PPD and Resorcinol Free, LUMINEXX™ has quickly become a fan favorite for its skincare-grade ingredients that protect the scalp, create vibrant, even, long-lasting colour with superior grey coverage and a high shine finish.
What You’ll Love About LUMINEXX™
- PPD and Resorcinol Free
- Gel-cream consistency allows for precision during applications
- Colour doesn’t slip or swell during applications
- Colour deposits quickly and rinses out faster
- Prevents staining on the scalp
- Skincare-grade ingredients create stronger, healthier hair
- Sugar Beet Extract — to nourish the hair and scalp while also hydrating the hair and providing shine.
- Chicory Root Prebiotic — strengthens the scalp and protects against harmful UV rays, irritating detergents and allergenic factors.
- Lutein — protects agains blue light and UV sunlight.
- Sacha Inchi Seed Oil — conditions the hair and scalp to relieve irritation and improve brittle hair and dry scalps.
Aloxxi LUMINEXX™ is providing stylists with a new way to colour hair. Delivering the same vibrant shades hairdressers love most about Aloxxi but with new technology that cuts down on scalp irritation while improving the overall hair condition. Cutting down on skin staining and providing a fast rinse-off formula, the technology behind LUMINEXX™ saves you time (and money) behind the chair. From permanent colour applications at the roots to refreshing the ends, you’ll love this new way to illuminate!